Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Morning Surprise

We have successfully transitioned Max from our bed to his big boy bed.  I made the mistake of letting him sleep with me when Max and I lived in Edmond.  Once we moved back to Arkansas we made sure we got Max back into his bed.  I'm amazed at how easy it was to get him to sleep in his bed, and even more thrilled that he sleeps all night.  BUT occasionally Charles and I will wake up and find Max in our bed.  The funny thing is how sneaky he is about getting into our bed.  He knows that if I hear him I will take him back to his room, but if he's really quiet I won't figure it out until the morning.  You would think that a 2 year old getting into my bed WITH his pillow would wake me, but apparently his middle name is stealth.  I would love to be a fly on the wall when his does this, I bet it's pretty funny.

So, when I rolled over Sunday morning I found this wonderful little surprise in the middle of my bed.  I love that the dogs love Max just as much as they love us.  Makes my heart happy!


Taking pictures made him move

Then my picture taking woke both of them up
I hope everyone was able to enjoy this nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment