Friday, February 4, 2011

It's snowing here!

Well, the snow finally made it's way to Arkansas (thankfully it won't be here long).  I had no idea we were suppose to get snow until I woke up this morning and saw it falling from the sky.  I guess that means we need to start watching the local news at night.  That said, Max and I really needed to make a trip to the grocery store today.  Which we had planned to do before the weather change.  So we bundled up, got in the car, and made our way to the grocery store.  As soon as we walked in I could see that the lines were backed up all the way to the grocery aisles.  After seeing that I decided to take my time and get the groceries that we needed.  We finally made our way to the checkout counter, and waited patiently for 30 minutes.  While we were waiting an elderly man collapsed in the middle of the store.  The fire department and paramedics came very quickly, and thankfully he was conscious and talking to all of them.  Now we are back home where it is safe and warm, and we don't plan on leaving for the rest of the day. 

Walking in to the grocery store.

Our house at 11:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment