Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Playing in the Rain

Charles and Max were so excited to finally see rain that they ran outside to play in it.  I had to grab my camera because these two were cracking me up.  There were having a great time until the wind picked up our trash can a threw it down the street.  Which scared Max and made Charles run down the street after it.  After the trash can was back in our yard the rain started to let up.  I got the boys some towels to dry off and they spent just a little bit more time outside. 


After the storm the clouds were looking pretty crazy so I grabbed my camera again and took a few shots of the sky.  One of these days I'm going to get a picture of lightning. 







Max and the dogs had a great time playing outside after the rain, clouds, thunder and lightning went away.  Plus, it was 78 degrees outside after the storm rolled through so we all hung outside just for a bit to enjoy the cooler weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment