Monday, August 8, 2011

My Weekend Find

I have been searching for things to store Max's lunch in when he goes to MDO so I don't have to put everything in ziploc bags.  Well, this weekend I found it!  We went to the Container Store Saturday because I saw these cute little lunch cubes in the paper.  They are in the kitchen section of the store and are perfect!  I can't wait to use them in a couple of weeks when Max goes back to school.  I bought three of these lunch cubes, 2 in blue and 1 in green.  Plus, you can use them if you want to take some food with you on a drive, you can take this with you to a restaurant if you have a picky eater, or if you just want to save money.  I'm super pumped, thank you Container Store!

If you don't have a Container Store in your town Click Here and it will take you to their online store.

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these. I got it at Garden Ridge though. I also have one of those blue boxes like Max had last year, and that's my favorite one so that's what Grayden uses. I'm not looking forward to the stress of coming up with lunch ideas again though! I refuse to just go the lunchable route every single day like some parents do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the box I had for Max last year, but I can't seem to find a lunch box it will fit in. Plus, I have to add his cup of milk. These were just what I was looking for! I know what you mean. I got lazy towards the end of the year and tried a couple of the lunchables, but Max wasn't crazy about them. Guess we will just got back to chicken nuggets and pb&j :)

    ReplyDelete