Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Day of School

Today Max started his first day of school (Mother's Day Out)!  He was very excited about going to school until we actually got there.  He really wanted me to stay with him, but when I told him I was just dropping him off he lost it.  The teachers had to take him from me while he cried.  I had to walk away pretty quickly because I was getting a little sad too, and did actually cry when I got to the car.  I knew that he was going to be just fine, and this wasn't our first rodeo with the school drop-off.  I blamed the hormones on my emotional reaction.  When I picked him up he was all smiles, and the teachers said he had a great first day.  We talked about his day on the way home and he said he had a GREAT time, and that he really likes school.  I asked if he wanted to go back tomorrow and he said, Yes!  I knew he would have a blast at school, just have to get back into the swing of things.





No comments:

Post a Comment