Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  My mom came to stay with us for the weekend and we all enjoyed having her here.  My mom came in late Friday night so Max didn't get to see her until he woke up Saturday morning, and boy did he keep her busy all day.













Sunday we woke up and my wonderful husband made us an amazing breakfast, eggs benedict, which my mom and I had never had before.  It was DELICIOUS!  Then, my mom and I got ready for the day and did some shopping, had some lunch, and then took in a movie.  While we were gone the boys went to the driving range and had a father son lunch.  We all had a great time!  When we got home Max was passed out in Mimi's bed, I guess dad wore him out.  Then Charles made us another amazing meal and we relaxed the rest of the night.  It was a great weekend and I'm so glad my mom came to visit us!





No comments:

Post a Comment