Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bowling

We took Max bowling for the first time Saturday night, and man was that an adventure.  We are in the "I DO IT" and the bossy "STOP IT" stage right now.  Which I'm sure it will only get worse the older he gets.  So, each frame was a battle because Charles and I had to help him roll the ball down the lane.  He would jump up and down, through himself on the lanes, and start kicking and screaming when Charles and I touched the ball.  This process took place until about the 5th frame and he finally gave in to the help and calmed down.  I only got a couple of pictures because I'm the one he choose to go out on the lane with him.  I guess mommy was a little bit more calming than dad.  He ended up having a great time, and I'm sure we will take him back and do the whole process over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment